Family visa process
Passport Copies (colour) of Wife and children.
- One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person.
- Sponsor's original passport and Emirates ID.
- Original Marriage Certificate attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE. For attestation requirements.
- Original Birth Certificate (for child) attested from UAE Embassy in Home Country and Foreign Affairs in UAE.
- Original EJARI Certificate & Electricity Bill. If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract and Electricity Bill. Tenancy/Ejari should be in the name of the applicant or spouse.
- Original Labour Contract. (Minimum Salary Dh3000 + Accommodation orDh4000).
- Original Salary Certificate (for Free Zone / Semi Government / Government Staff)
- Last three months bank statement. Online print will not be accepted
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant).
- Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than 18, stating that she is still not married.Parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter
- Weak professions include: Follow up clerk, Archives Clerk, Insurance Clerk, Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Executive etc.
- For Sales Executive: Dh4000 salary and Company provided Transportation is must (Transportation by First Party in Contract) .
- Non-eligible professions include: Light Vehicle Driver, Messenger, Eye Glasses Salesman, Maintenance Mechanic General etc.
- ENTRY: Visa holder should enter UAE within 60 days from the date of issue and should complete Emirates ID, Medical and Visa Stamping within 60 days from the date of entry/status change. If the visa holder couldn't enter UAE within 60 days from the date of visa issue. This renewal is allowed two times.
- INSIDE COUNTRY: If the family is inside country on cancelled visa or Visit or Tourist Visa, application fee: Dh1030 (typing charge extra). After get issued the visa, type Status Changeform from Typing Centre.
- STATUS CHANGE Fee: Dh510 (typing charge extra). After typing, take the receipt, original passport and visa to any Immigration branch and collect status change proof.
- After Status Change, type Emirates ID, Medical and Visa Stamping forms.
- If the sponsor is Mother: NOC in Arabic from husband to sponsor the child by mother. If the husband is out of UAE, NOC has to be attested by UAE Embassy abroad and Ministry of Foreign Affairs inside the UAE.
- For Sales Executive: Dh4000 salary and Company provided Transportation is must (Transportation by First Party in Contract)
- EMIGRATION CLEARANCE FROM INDIA: No need immigration clearance for wife when she comes on Residence Visa under husband's sponsorship.