Newborn baby's visa stamping - Dubai
What are the procedures to stamp newborn baby's visa in Dubai?
New rule effective from 20/03/2016
- Customers need to visit the immigration (GDRFA) only after the approval of their online application. Customer will receive SMS incase of approval or modification. Normal applications will be collected and delivered by Zajel courier. Urgent fee paid applicants should take their dependents' passport to Immigration for visa stamping after receiving approval SMS.
- All charges, including Visa fee, Courier and file opening fees will be processed through typing centre. Refund can be processed only to the sponsor’s Bank Account. IBAN(International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor (applicant) is required.
- Below mentioned documents are required in original for scanning at the typing centre
- Original passport of the baby
- One photograph (white background)
- Original Birth Certificate (attested by Ministry of Health and UAE Foreign Affairs)
- Parents' original Passport and Sponsor's Emirates ID
- Sponsor's employment contract or salary certificate (for government / semi-government / free zone), provided that his/her salary shall not be less than Dh4000 or Dh3000+accommodation
Tenancy Contract and it has to be registered through Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). If you live out of Dubai, Municipality attested Tenancy Contract.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) of the Sponsor
- Dh330 for 2 years (Typing charge extra)
- Dh430 for 3 years (if the sponsor is government / semi-government / free zone staff)
- Dh100 extra for urgent delivery of passport
- VISA FINE: Newborn baby's Visa must be stamped within 120 days from the date of birth. If late, Dh25 fine for each day after 120 days.
- EMIRATES ID FINE: Emirates ID application should be typed and submitted along with visa application within 120 days from the date of birth. If late, Dh20 fine for each day after 120 days.
Emirates ID Fees: Dh270 for 2 years, Dh370 for 3 years.
- IF THE SPONSOR IS AN INVESTOR/PARTNER
Dh3020 should be deposited at Immigration for visa stamping of newborn baby. This rule is applicable from 01/08/2014. Investor/Partner should deposit Dh3020 for each dependent's visa. This amount also should be paid at Typing Centre.
Commercial license and partners list (for LLC)
LLC Agreement (for LLC partner)
Copy of Service Agent Contract (for Professional License)
Copy of the partnership contract attested by Notary Public, if any (for Professional License)