Documents required for VAT registration
To register for VAT in UAE, businesses must complete the required documents. The process for VAT registration and fee submission will be done online. Following documents are required for the registration of VAT in UAE.
- Copy of Trade License
- Passport copy of the owner/partners who owns the license
- Copy of emirates ID of the owner/partners who owns the license
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Contact Details of company (complete address & P.O Box)
- Concerned person contact details
- Email of the concerned person
- Bank Details including IBAN
- Owner has any other entities?
- Share Certificate
- Certificate of formation
- Income statement for the last 12 months ( P & L sheet )
- Expected revenue and expense for the next 30 days after VAT implementation
- Are they exporting or importing?
- Are they dealing with any custom department? If yes. What is the custom code?
- Are they doing business with any GCC country? (Country name)
- If they are representing more than one entity, whether they want one tax group number for all the entities or separate tax numbers for each
- Experience of business (Owners or directors involved in any previous businesses before for the last 5 years?)
The submission of the documents will be done if you have registered online. After online VAT registration and fees payments, you will be allowed to submit documents. After the verification of documents and completion of process, VAT certificate will be provided.